WordPress Website Management
Have your WordPress website managed by our team of dedicated developers. Protect your investment, make a great first impression and have a backup plan.
1 Email Address
3 Email Addresses
5 Email Addresses
WHAT OUR PACKAGES INCLUDE
- A Backup solution that allows for WordPress Installations to be restored. These backups are subject to hosting environments allowing for the backups to occur.
- Keep WordPress fast and running well. This reduces the loading time of the website reducing file size and the number of requests sent to the server.
- Hardening relates to adjustments to the site to make it more difficult to have access to a site they have not been granted by the owner;
- Scanning relates to periodically checking to see if a file has been added to the server by a third party or one of the website files have been edited without permission;
- Monitoring relates to being notified if the security of a site had been infringed.
- Keep the WordPress CMS platform updated to within 1 major release of the newest version. For example, if the newest version is 5.5, we will keep the platform on 5.4 or higher. We allow for 1 calendar month to complete the update after the release.
- Keeping plugins up to date (Except when Client doesn’t have access to the premium version)
- Setting up an account on Google’s relevant platform and linking it to the website.
- The service includes an optional monthly check-in meeting of 20 minutes to review and discuss the data collected on the platform. The monthly meeting must be set up by the client and is performed via an online meeting platform such as Zoom.