search engine marketing
R 450 p.m.
for an ad budget of R3,000 or less
15% of ad budget p.m.
for an ad budget of over R3,000
ON-PAGE SEARCH ENGINE
R 699 p.m.
Setting up of meta tags so that pages display better on Google.
Google Review management.
Google review drives.
Google review website integration.
COMPLETE SEARCH ENGINE
R 4 199 p.m.
Everything in the On-Page package
PLUS creation of new content
to drive traffic to the site
WHAT OUR PACKAGES INCLUDE
- Setting up an account on Google’s relevant platform and linking it to the website.
- The service includes an optional monthly check-in meeting of 20 minutes to review and discuss the data collected on the platform. The monthly meeting must be set up by the client and is performed via an online meeting platform such as Zoom.
- The service includes adjusting the ad campaigns based on the monthly meeting and the data on the platform.
- This service does not include the ad spend which is paid to Google (or alternative provider such as Bing) directly. The management fee is based on the agreed ad budget, not the actual ad spend.
ON-PAGE SEO (SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMISATION)
- On-site meta tag optimization. That means we set up a plugin on the website that correctly sets the meta tags and descriptions of up to 5 pages. These can be adjusted according to the data from the analytics platform. If no analytics data is available, it will be set based on the page content only.
- Adjustments will only be made on request of the client while on the passive package. The decision to make adjustments can be made from the monthly analytics meeting.
COMPLETE SEO (SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMISATION)
- Optimizing pages and creating new content according to relevant searched keywords, additionally to everything offered from passive SEO service.
- The Client will be evaluated every month and the site will be adjusted for visitors accordingly.
- The Contractor will over time endeavor to improve a Client’s rating.
- New content can be new pages or blog posts that are relevant to search terms.